Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
EX2200 Switches are ideal for access-layer deployments in branch offices and campus networks, delivering performance usually associated with more expensive products.
EX2200 and EX2200-C Ethernet Switches are low power, low acoustic 1 U devices designed for wiring closets and open office installations. They are an economical solution for low density access business needs. The EX2200 offers 24 or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T port models; the EX2200-C offers 12 ports. Both models are available with or without 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 802.3at PoE+ for supporting networked devices. Both devices are scalable and can be deployed with Juniper’s Virtual Chassis technology, connecting up to four EX2200 or EX2200-C Switches as a single device. The switches easily connect to the backbone through front panel Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports.
• Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enables EX Series Switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
• Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series Switches dynamically deliver network protect ion, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
• Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
• Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
• Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
• Virtual Chassis and Virtual Chassis Fabric technologies on select models allow interconnected EX Series and QFX Series Switches to operate as a single, logical device, reducing operational expenses and simplifying management.